Current Student Resources
Resources for All Students
Look through the descriptions of Segal's course offerings by quarter. For an overview, view the yearly course planner
- Prototyping and Fabrication Lab
Find information about lab equipment, training, safety, lab hours, and staff contact information.
- Ford Building Access Requests
Learn how to request access to the Ford Building using your Wildcard.
- Segal Studio Classrooms Calendar
View the Google calendar to see availability of Segal's studio classrooms in Ford. To reserve G.201, G.205, G.211, or the Segal Conference Room, email firstname.lastname@example.org To reserve Ford Design Studio 1.230, or ITW 1.350 email Jason Grocholski
- Student Groups
Get the contact information for each of Segal's student groups and find out how you can get involved.
- People Directory
Browse the people directory to find contact information for Segal faculty, staff, mentors, featured students, alumni, and collaborators.
- Norman Design Fund
Learn how to apply for a small grant to do human-centered design work through the Norman Design Fund.
- Ford Building Emergency Plan
Download a PDF of the Ford Building Emergency Plan.
- Ford Room Reservations To request a room in the Ford Building (Segal Rooms Only, G201, G205, G211, G330, 1.350, 1.230), email email@example.com
- Rapid Prototyping Lab To learn more about the RP Lab or request that a part be printed in the lab.
Resources for Undergraduate Students
Follow the links below to find helpful information for each program on advising, important dates, forms, curriculum, course materials, and more.
Resources for Graduate Students
Follow the links below to find helpful information for each program on advising, thesis mentors, important dates, forms, curriculum, course materials, and more.
Visit these useful links for all current students at Northwestern.