Segal students should seek opportunities to apply their skills, develop their interests, and collaborate with other students by participating in Segal’s student groups.
Here is the contact information for Segal's student groups:
Contact Design for America.
Connect with DFA Northwestern.
Office: 2133 Sheridan Rd, Room G.302, Evanston, IL 60208
Contact Kim Hoffmann at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to get involved with NODE.
Contact Nick Marchuk at email@example.com
Website: Design Competition
Contact Dan Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to become involved with Segal Professional Bridge.
Sign up to get your own mentor from the design industry.
Office: Northwestern Formula Racing, 2133 Sheridan Road, Room B140, Evanston, IL 60208
Visit NU Baja SAE on Facebook.
Website: Visit Baja SAE Northwestern
Office: Northwestern Baja SAE Team, 2133 Sheridan Road, Room B140, Evanston, IL 60208
Anyone can join NUsolar. Undergraduates, graduate students, and high school students have been involved with the team in the past.
To subscribe to the ESW-NU listserv:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- In the body, type the following: SUBSCRIBE ESW firstname lastname.
- You will receive a confirmation of your subscription shortly.
Become a national member:
- Go to the national ESW website: http://www.eswusa.org/
- Click "Get Involved" on the top navigational bar.
- Click "Become a Member"
- Select Northwestern as your chapter
- Fill out the required form
- Submit the form, and your membership is complete!
Visit the Northwestern ESW website for more information about local projects.
Start a New Student Group
If you are a Northwestern student and are interested in starting a new design-related student group, please contact Kim Hoffmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.