If you are enrolled in a Segal class or involved with a Segal program and need to access the Ford building with your Wildcard, please follow these steps:
- Check to make sure you have an HID Wildcard. HID cards have a series of numbers on the back that look something like this: *45603-E 13012123-1D.
- If you don’t have an HID card, please e-mail email@example.com and specify your Segal program or course so we can approve your request. Then go to the Wildcard office to get your new card.
- Once you have your HID card, submit the below google form to request access.
- If you are requesting access to either of the below rooms, please forward email approval from the following managers of those rooms to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• B.100 Mechatronics Lab: Nick Marchuk
• SB.310 Rapid Prototyping Lab: Mike Beltran
- If you are not enrolled in a Segal course or program and need access to Ford, please submit your request to your program or department staff. The e-mail address email@example.com is intended only for Segal access requests.