You can grow your business with less money than you think. You need to bootstrap. Whether designing a new product or launching a new business, entrepreneurs and designers should use these proven, practical tips on:
- Cash free barter, pubicity, advertising, selling, outsourcing and networking
- Acquiring and keeping customers
- Finding free, quality help
- Maximizing profits through correct pricing
- Creating and understanding cash flow
- Non-traditional ways to get money
- Key factors for entrepreneurial success
Bob Reiss has built these skills in 16 start-ups including Reiss Games, R&R, and Valdawn, which was named to the Inc. 500 list of "Fastest-Growing Companies" 3 consecutive years. His other book is "Low Risk High Reward"
Contact Phillip Jacob at 847-467-3533 or email@example.com for further questions.