DSGN 325: Rendering: SolidWorks
The purpose of this class is to introduce students to SolidWorks surface and hybrid modeling techniques. Upon the successful completion of the course, students will have developed and demonstrated a basic understanding of:
- The purpose of creating 3D models
- Using fundamental SolidWorks features including curves, solid tools, surface tools, rendering, etc.
- Creating orthographic views from 3D models
- Exporting and importing geometric information for transfer of CAD data from one application to another and understanding different file types
- Creating renderings for presentations
SolidWorks or other 3D CAD modeling experience (SolidWorks experience preferred).
DSGN 325 Advanced Solidworks
Meets Tuesday 6:30-9:30 p.m. in Tech MG47
Instructor: John Hartman
Return to current course offerings page